- DECORATION DECORATION
- ➤ INSPIRATION INSPIRATION
- Published: 23 December 2015 23 December 2015
Take advantage of a stroll in the forest to add a unique and eco-friendly Christmas decoration to your interior, one that is both elegant and inexpensive! Branches, fir, pine cones, bark… nature is full of surprises and your Airbnb & co. guests are sure to be delighted!
© Lekker Fris - Miranda Lugtenburg
- A nice wreath made of Larch branches
- Little Christmas trees cut from bark and hung up with a string
- Branches acting as Christmas trees with little decorations and ornaments
- Pine cones around a mason jar turned tea light or dead branches arranged in the shape of a star
© Nelly Vintage Home / Rosaliga
Now let your creativity take over, but most importantly, happy holidays!