Ingenious DIY ideas
By simply using PVC tubes, you can easily solve the problem of having shoes scattered around your entryway, leaving a nice and tidy impression on your Airbnb and co guests from the moment they arrive. Making this unique, practical and inexpensive shoe rack yourself is an easy DIY project with 7 steps…
- Cut 4 PVC tubes 4 meters each into thirty 40 cm sections. This will give you 50 sections with a bite left over from each tube.
- Smoothen the edges with sand paper.
- Dust them off.
- Apply an undercoat of paint, white for light colours and black for dark colours.
- Apply two layers of the paint color of your choice.
- Using PVC glue, assemble the tubes one-by-one, going row-by-row.
- To hold it all together, fasten a bracket to the wall on the tubes on either end of the last row.
Ta-da! This unique solution is easy and fun to make, and cost-effective with tons of ways to get creative using different colors and designs!